First Step To A New Smile
Having a great smile with healthy teeth, gums and jaw is an investment that will reward you for the rest of your life.
Your consultation will provide you with the opportunity to take a tour of the practice, meet the orthodontist and the staff, discuss any concerns you may have, and discover what treatment options are available for you or your child. During your initial consultation expect the following:
- A review of your dental and medical history.
- An extra-/intra-oral exam, visual records and possible X-rays.
- A preliminary customized orthodontic treatment plan, including treatment plan options that is appropriate to you.
- A question and answer session about your treatment plan addressing any questions you may have, such as: How long will the treatment take? Is treatment needed? Will teeth need to be extracted? etc.
- An explanation of all costs, insurance options, and payment plans available.
MEET THE TEAM
Award Winning Team
We're here to give you the smile you always wanted.
To claim relief for non-routine dental expenses your orthodontist must complete a Med 2 Form. This is a receipt for your dental expenses. If you receive treatment for more than one year, they must complete a separate Med 2 for every year.
You do not need to send your Med 2 to Revenue, but you should keep it in your records. You may be requested to provide it if we need to check your claim.
We're happy to provide flexible payment options, to make your new smile as affordable as possible.